This 2-day in=person training for adults aim to help learners:-
- Gain a deeper understanding of mental health and the factors that can affect wellbeing
- Learn practical skills to spot signs of mental health issues
- Gain confidence to step in and support someone appropriately
- Get access for three years to the MHFAider Support App and 24/7 digital support
- Get access to exclusive resources and learning opportunities with MHFA England
The training will take place at Acorn Health and Safety in Warmley, Bristol on the 3rd and 4th June 2024 from 09:30 – 16:30 on both days.
The cost for this programme is £325 (excl. VAT)
Belinda is an experienced, accredited MHFA England instructor member. MHFA England Instructor Member training is accredited by the Royal Society of Public Health, meaning a quality assured and consistent training experience for all learners.
If you’d like more information, please get in touch or you can register for the course via this link